Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's all in the details

So it's been awhile since the last time I've written anything here. Being a stay-at-home mom I've had a hard time finding the time to take the photos that interest me most. Apart from taking photos of my kids because frankly, they're adorable, I miss taking more fine art style photos. I've been so super busy building my other blog, Mommy Made From Scratch, taking photos of my food creations that I haven't had much time for fine art.

Since I haven't shown a whole lot of my fine art photos on here in the few months since I first began this blog, I thought I'd showcase some of my older work hopefully building up to some of my more recent photos.

Today I'd like to feature some of my more detail-oriented photos. This is one of my favorite ways to take photos. Seeing things through the human eye sometimes makes you look past all the beautiful and extraordinary details surrounding us. I'd like to encourage you today to take a closer look at the wonders surrounding each of us in our daily lives and notice all of these wondrous details. They're worth sticking your nose (or camera lens) deeply into their personal space or taking a second look back at what you may have missed in the past. You never know what beautiful things you may have missed.




















No comments:

Post a Comment